Catering & Hospitality
£26,000 Per Annum
Junior Sours Chef - Basingstoke
Salary: up to £26,000 per year
Live in accommodation may be available if required at £65.00 per week
Our client has 50 bedrooms, a two AA Rosette restaurant, and acres of beautiful grounds The Hotel offers weekends away to first-class conferences. And with one of the largest event spaces in Hampshire, it's become known as one of the best wedding venues in the area.
- We are looking for a Junior Sous for our prestigious banqueting & events brigade. With the role in mind, a strong Conference & Banqueting experience is mandatory.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- To implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service;
- To review and act upon customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility;
- To be aware of budgeted and actual departmental financial targets;
- To be fully aware of and control departmental operating costs in line with forecasted business levels;
- To help Head chef managing the staff: training, motivating and structuring the team;
- To ensure all stocks are stored and rotated correctly in line with Food Safety requirements, following company policy to meet statutory legislation. This to include recording temperature checks of food commodities.
- To assist in ensuring the profitability of food operations and Gross Profit management. This to include carrying out food stock-takes as required.
- To comply with statutory and company requirements for Health and Safety, Risk Assessment, Disability and all employment legislation and ensure all team members are trained accordingly.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.