Media & New Media
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Junior SEO Content Writer - Bicester, Oxford
Salary - £18,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience) + hybrid working
Our client is a digital marketing agency. Helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales for over 8 years through clever content, digital PR, SEO and PPC. They have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety is certainly guaranteed!
Open to office and remote home working splits; they are focused on finding someone with the right experience and fit for their team and clients!
They are looking for a Junior SEO Content Writer to join their team working in Oxfordshire. As an agile SEO agency, there is a big opportunity to learn and understand that side of the industry too as well as growing your own content writing skills. Open to office and remote home working splits; they are focused on finding someone with the right experience and fit for their team and clients!
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years content writing experience, ideally within an agency
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Experience doing research across multiple resources and for multiple topics/disciplines
- The ability to tailor content to suit a particular tone or style based on a business’ requirements
- The ability to follow a content brief with minimal supervision
- Experience writing for B2B and B2C businesses would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience using content management systems such as WordPress would be a huge advantage
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate with people of all levels
- A natural tendency to be an organised team player with a meticulous eye for detail
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing would be a bonus
- Office/Work from home split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 20 days holiday
- Personal development and strong career progression
- Free fruit and sweets provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Regular team socials
- Free on-site parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.