IT & Internet
£20,600 to £25,000 Per Annum
Thornaby on Tees
Junior PHP Developer
Location: Thornaby on Tees, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20,600 - £25,000 per year + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a dynamic and growing company in the IT industry is currently seeking a talented Junior PHP Developer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of their internal web platform, as well as work on new projects and e-commerce web applications.
- Contribute to the development of the internal web platform and new projects.
- Work on diverse projects, including e-commerce applications and reporting systems.
- Ensure quality, continuous delivery, and high availability in web development.
- Collaborate effectively with the lead developer and project team.
- Strong experience in PHP programming for Full Stack web development.
- Previous involvement in developing and maintaining web applications, particularly e-commerce systems and reporting systems. (Preferred)
- This is a Monday to Friday role, with no weekend work required.
What's On Offer:
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free on-site parking
- Store discount
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.