£25,000 Per Annum
Junior New Business Development Executive - Personal Care - Stockport
Salary: £25k plus bonus structure
My client’s business is about chemicals but they aren't producers or consumers. Their role and expertise is in the sourcing and supply of specialist materials from around the globe.
It’s about researching potential suppliers and about verifying the quality, purity and authenticity of their products, so that what they sell is of the highest possible standard. It’s about finding exciting new products and about developing markets for them in the UK and overseas. And it’s about spotting emerging trends amongst consumers and responding to changing demands quickly and efficiently.
They supply chemicals, oils and extracts to industries such as Cosmetic and personal care, Essential oils, Agro-chemicals, Nutraceuticals and Preservatives
My client is looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to join their Personal Care Team. This is an office-based role.
- Developing and achieving business goals and objectives leading to growth and Prosperity.
- Following business plans and strategies which promote the attainment of goals.
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifying business opportunities by determining prospects (from territories and potential customers) and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- There will be an element of cold calling.
- Identify potential business from knowledge on prevailing industry trends, market activities, and competitor’s activities.
- Developing opportunities and conversion into sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective customers.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintain quality service by upholding company / division standards.
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops (both in-house and external); reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; researching novel practices; and/or participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing required results as needed.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Currently working as sales account manager with additional experience / skills of sourcing and purchasing, and operations.
- Excellent Business Acumen.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analysis & Prospecting skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Target driven.
- Highly creative.
- Sales Planning skills.
- Independent worker.
- Highly Motivated for Sales
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of whole business process and strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Delegation (of tasks to sales support staff).
- Reporting to higher management.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.