Media & New Media
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Junior Marketing Manager
With their specialist communications expertise, industry knowledge and contact networks, our client is the leading global PR and communications consultancy for the shipping, marine, energy and offshore industries.
Junior Marketing Manager Role:
A PR Week Top 150 consultancy, our client is continuously expanding its team of motivated, intelligent, and dynamic communications professionals. They are looking for an ambitious junior marketing manager to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to global portfolio of clients.
Working as an integral role within the Digital Marketing department, you will be responsible for the day-to-day deliverables of client digital marketing programmes. You will work with account teams to ensure digital output meets overarching marcomms objectives and supports the wider PR/communications and brand strategies.
Applicants must have the following essential skills and experience:
- Client facing account management skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms with a proven track record of implementing organic and paid social media marketing strategies
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Proficient in keyword research and search trend analysis
- Capable of managing and executing the implementation of SEO strategies
- Experience with planning and executing Google Ads - search and display campaigns
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics and Social Media insights to monitor, report and analyse results to continue to improve performance
- At least 2 years experience of delivering digital media campaigns
- Experienced in delivering e-marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with clients and colleagues on the day-to-day deliverables.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in the B2B sector
- Agency experience with the ability to work efficiently across multiple client accounts
- Digital content writing experience
- Google tag manager experience
- Website content management
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Digital design skills
- Experience using Hubspot
- New business commission scheme (9% of first year’s fee for new business introductions)
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
- Employee loyalty bonus
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Investment in training for career and personal development
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.