Marketing & PR
£19,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Junior Marketing Executive
Salary: £19000 - £22,000
Our client are a market-leading provider of currency transfer solutions for individuals and businesses, with offices in the UK, Australia and Singapore.
They’re part of a group with more than 20 global offices, employing over 499 currency experts and hold an ‘Excellent’ 5-star rating on Trustpilot. They have been awarded Consumer Moneyfacts International Money Transfer Provider of the Year six times and are previous winners of Best Employer at the Cornwall Business Awards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Marketing Executive to join a growing Marketing team within a well-established financial services company, based in Penzance. The successful candidate will work directly with the Marketing Manager, alongside a friendly team of talented, sociable, and supportive executives.
- Play an integral role in the execution of the overall marketing strategy
- Social Media management – manage and optimise several social media profiles for different companies within their group
- Work with the sales and design teams to support the production of marketing communications materials/collateral (brochures, videos, webinars etc.)
- Play an integral role in the company’s reputation management and manage online review sites for the group
- Produce end of month reports
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and the ability to prioritise a diverse workload
- ‘Hands on’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of/interest in social media
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- MS Office skills
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience of/interest in design with competency in Adobe Photoshop
- WordPress editing skills
- Familiarity with email communication and CRM platforms such as Mailchimp, Salesforce & Pardot
- Customer/client service experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.