IT & Internet
£22,000 Per Annum
Junior Designer / Animator - Edinburgh
Salary: £22,000 + and excellent benefits
Scotland’s fastest growing independent Agency is looking for a brave innovative, challenging and ambitious Junior Designer / Animator immediately to join its Motion Graphic Team to use the Design & Animation skills on some iconic brands. Salary £22,000 + plus excellent benefits.
The Job Role:
You will be working with the Motion Graphics Team with your creative and ambitious skills that smash results, the Job encourages a properly creative and off-beat culture generating fresh ideas, celebrate diversity, invite challenge, lean into each other’s opinions and have their backs.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- 1 year+ experience in a relevant role, preferably in an agency.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar, 2D animation/kinetic type experience, 3D animation experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of storyboarding process.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud Suit (in Design, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Great skill & attitude, passion for great design & ideas, ability to think creatively, bravely, broadly and back up with strong rational.
- Confidence to challenge ideas and strive to make them better. Attentive with a great eye to for details, keen to learn, able to closely follow brand guidelines and studio processes.
- An agile and adaptable person willing to pivot of budget, timings of research as required.
- A great team player who sees the strength in creative collaboration, creatively curious and inspiring drawing on the latest trends and sharing new ways of thinking and designing.
- Confident at presenting and defending work showing great inspiration and application.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious: excited by the Agency’s proposition and vision.
Benefits On Offer:
- Salary from £22,000, depending on experience
- Attractive bonuses set against yearly targets
- Medical insurance including free coffee and cinema tickets to motivate you to stay healthy
- Royal London Employee Pension Scheme
- Flexible working environment with a maximum of 3 days a week in person to Edinburgh Office.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.