IT & Internet
£20,000 Per Annum
Junior ASP.Net C# Website Developer
Salary: £20,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior ASP.NET Web Developer to join a leading website design agency in the East Midlands.
As a junior .NET Developer, you will have website development experience but not necessarily commercial experience. Ideally, you will have examples of websites that you have produced.
Key Skills Requirement as .NET Developer
- Excellent HTML/ CSS Front End skills
- Proficient in .Net using C# and web forms.
- Experienced using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of SagePay integration is an advantage
The Junior ASP.Net Developer Role will entail:
- Building database-driven websites and web applications in ASP.Net using C# and web forms.
- No graphic design experience is required, but you will be provided with designs in Adobe Illustrator format and be expected to develop a website which matches the design perfectly, so a keen eye for detail is important.
- Produce Content Management Systems for every website built, however there is an in-house system which you will integrate with.
- Taking on a new website will involve direct contact with clients, so you will be expected to have good interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates will be:
- Computer Science or Games graduate or similar relevant background is preferred as a junior C# Developer
- Efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at any given time.
Our client is a constantly growing company and have a team of long serving staff. You will work in a friendly and welcoming team which encourages co-operation and helping each other. There is a strong team of creative in-house professionals, bringing cutting-edge design, development, SEO, photography and content marketing services.
This is an exceptional junior.NET Developer job opportunity with a good package and career progression and training on offer.
Key skills: Junior ASP.NET Developer, C#, HTML, CSS.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.