IT & Internet
£20,000 Per Annum
Junior ASP.Net C# Website Developer
Location: Kettering, Northants
Salary: £20k plus benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior ASP.Net web developer to join a team of over 12 coders, reporting to the Head of the Web Development and the MD. The developer will have website development experience but not necessarily commercial experience. You will ideally have examples of websites you have produced.
The role will entail building database-driven websites and web applications in ASP.Net MVC using C#. No graphic design experience is required, but you will be provided with designs in Adobe Illustrator format.
- You will be expected to develop a website which matches the design perfectly, so a keen eye for detail is important.
- You will produce Content Management Systems for every website built, however there is an in-house system which you will be expected to integrate with.
Successful candidates will:
- Have excellent HTML/CSS skills.
- Be proficient in .Net MVC using C#.
- Have experience using MS SQL Server.
- Some knowledge of ASP.Net webforms will be helpful for working on legacy systems.
- Be efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at any given time.
- Be asked to undertake a test before interviews are considered.
- Taking on a new website will involve direct contact with clients, so you will be expected to have good interpersonal skills.
The company has been established for over two decades in Kettering and is a leading website design agency in the East Midlands, developing websites for the region’s growing and best companies. The company is constantly growing and they are proud to have a team of long serving staff. You will be working in a friendly and welcoming team which encourages co-operation and helping each other.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.