IT & Internet
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Junior Animation Producer – London
Salary: £30K to £35K DOE
Our client is an award-winning establishment with a worldwide reputation for creative excellence. They remain as one of the world’s principal content creators comprising, music videos, commercials, documentaries, feature films, animation, digital and branded content online as well as interactive events and installations. The company continues to flourish, evolve and grow hosting facilities in London Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Middle East and Berlin as well as hosting a strong online following.
- They are looking for a full time Junior Animation Producer to assist their growing animation department Studio, to work on a wide range of animation commercials, original branded content and music videos.
- Their Studio has a global roster of talents who are renowned for their multi-film disciplines, we adopt an experimental and innovative approach to the work they make by combining all mediums; blending traditional 2D, 3D, stop-motion, immersive technology and live-action – developing and crafting engaging stories.
- This junior producer role is to work within the London studio, and is ideal for a production manager looking to take the next jump forward in their career. You will be working and producing your own projects from the offset under supervision from the Animation producer and EP’s.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A passion for animation is essential.
- Minimum 3+ years of animation or post-production experience.
- A good understanding of animation processes and techniques 2D, 3D, and stop motion.
- Lead and project manage the creative team alongside the Director.
- You will handle multiple projects so the ability to multitask is essential.
- Live action experience is a bonus.
- Strong financial and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication skills as you will have to deal with different agencies and clients.
- Attending industry events, awards, talks and festivals.
- An interest in new business, pitching and sales is advantageous.
- You must be fun, a good team player, reliable and hardworking.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.