Secretarial, PA & Administration
Salary - Competitive
As one of the UK’s largest independently-owned commercial vehicle workshop operators, our client supports its customer base across the Eastern counties, providing a full support solution from their 13 dealer points.
They are an established Scania dealer where the premium quality of the products they sell is reflected right the way through their business – providing a diverse level of aftersales support for all makes of HGV, passenger vehicles, vans and agricultural and industrial vehicles.
They now have a new vacancy for a Junior Administrator, to join their existing team at their Witham branch.
The role’s key responsibility will be to assist in achieving a constant flow of all administration duties across the depot and maintain a high standard of invoicing to their customers.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Day-to-day invoicing for the depot, to include warranty, retail, contract work and any other types of invoicing (DPD own portal)
- Along with your colleagues, ensure all month-end Work In Progress levels are within agreed targets
- Assisting with the daily running and administration of depot
- Time loading and workshop wages
- Service reception cover
- MOT bookings
- Sublet order no’s
- General duties relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as determined by your line manager
- Filing of paperwork as required
- Admin support with R2C
Minimum of GCSE level (or equivalent) qualification in Maths and English
Well-organised with skills to prioritise effectively
Excellent accuracy and numeracy levels
Excellent customer care skills
Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
Ability to work as part of a team
Excellent communication manner - both written and oral
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity which is offering a competitive salary then forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.