Media & New Media
£20,000 Per Annum
Junior Account Executive
Location: Pimlico & Hybrid
The client provides world-class reputation management and communications consultancy to businesses working in the travel industry. From travel technology to travel retail, airports and airlines to rail, they are experts in what they call ‘the business of travel’. The client helps businesses communicate effectively with existing customers and attract the attention of potential new clients.
Whether the brief is to promote the opening of an airport lounge, increase awareness of a new travel app, manage the publicity of an international travel trade association, or build a deal-winning reputation for an airport food and beverage operator, the strategic and sophisticated approach to PR is always focussed on delivering real commercial value and linking investment in PR to boosting profitability.
- Looking for a hard-working aspiring PR professional with an interest in businesses in the international travel industry required by dynamic, growing PR consultancy.
- The successful candidate will be a graduate and will provide Junior Account Executive level support across a number of client accounts.
- The role has considerable scope for development for an enthusiastic and loyal candidate looking to become involved with a boutique agency at an exciting time in its development.
- Client liaison – working globally across a number of client accounts within travel
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of PR campaigns
- Drafting and issuing press releases and other media material
- Managing media monitoring services and producing media coverage summaries and analysis
- Assisting with the management of social media channels for the clients (across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube)
- Editing video content for social media channels and press distribution
- Liaising with media
- Building media contact lists
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Recently completed or in the process of completing a qualification including PR,
- communications, media, journalism or travel
- Interest in the travel industry
- Working knowledge of foreign languages
- Experience in corporate communications or B2B PR
- Experience and understanding of social media communications
- Opportunity for international travel
- £550 personal training budget per year
- Annual wellbeing allowance
- Options to work from home
- Christmas bonus: Discretionary bonus of up to 10% of annual salary, dependent on business performance
- Annual leave: 30 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
Hours & Location:
- Office next to London Victoria station.
- Option to work from home 2 days of the week
- Mondays and Fridays.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.