IT & Internet
£35,000 Per Annum
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, providing high quality further education across their training sites in Cumbria.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an IT Technician to work as part of a team in our Client’s Head Office in Workington to provide support to staff and students throughout their 5 training centres in Cumbria.
- Supporting users running Windows 10.
- Creating, configuring and updating System Centre Configuration Manager task sequences for deployment to client machines.
- Packaging and deploying software to clients using System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Enforce IT Company policies ensuring the policies are applied.
- Administration of IT systems ensuring all core infrastructure is updated.
- Build and maintain servers running on Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Automate IT tasks and duties to improve the efficiency of the department and other tasks within the company.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Use and support of Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows Server 2012 R2 – 2019.
- Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy as well as DNS and DHCP.
- Experience of management of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of managing mailboxes within Exchange Server 2013 onwards.
- Experience and understanding of network routing and troubleshooting of network problems.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking devices.
- Office365 and Azure management.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.