IT & Internet
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
IT Technician (I.T Support) – Bushwood, London
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Due to continued growth and expansion, an Award-Winning Logistics company are looking for an IT Technician to join their fast-paced and dynamic Technology Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support / IT Administrator / IT Technician / IT Helpdesk background who is looking to join a team where you will gain broad IT exposure and support all users across the business both desk side and remotely whilst benefiting from one-on-one support and development from the IT Manager.
The Job Role:
- You will be responsible for providing first class support for internal users, providing support on IT Infrastructure/installation and Cyber/Physical security.
- Managing 1st & 2nd line support on-site and remotely
- Problem investigation, diagnosis, and solution implementation
- Effective communication with end user throughout process
- Monitor backups across estate / perform periodic DR tests.
- Monitor service uptime including PaaS / SaaS services
- Implementation of hardware and services whether remotely, on-site, or off-site.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments, ensuring infrastructure is scanned/patched against any new vulnerabilities.
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised, or illegal activity
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years previous experience within a 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support / IT Administrator / IT Technician / IT Helpdesk role
- Experience in management of computer systems
- Excellent working knowledge of various packages and systems including Office 365, Windows 7/11
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
Benefits and culture
- Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Work for the industry’s Employer of the Year!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an internationally recognised, multi award-winning Logistics company, in an innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged. You will work with an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Award Winning staff development program offering genuine career development opportunities. Competitive remuneration package, and great benefits including
- Hybrid working model with flexibility to work from home
- Staff Loyalty schemes
- Health Care Plan
- Enhanced holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly yoga
- Mentoring scheme
- Going the extra miles award
- Gym Discounts
- Experience days discounts
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.