IT & Internet
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
IT Support Engineer (MSP / Education Sector)
Location: Uxbridge, West London
Salary: £25k - £30k + Progression + Company Benefits
Our client is a fast growing and market leading IT Solutions Provider, offering IT support to businesses across the UK.
They are looking for an IT Support Engineer with 1st and 2nd Line experience to join their team working with an education client based in Uxbridge.
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line IT Support.
- Work with the helpdesk team to manage tickets.
- Escalate tickets to 3rd line or third parties when required.
- Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded and updated within CRM.
- Respond to technical issues promptly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working for an MSP, Schools or College.
- Excellent communication skills with a consultative approach.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 and 11 plus M365.
- Own vehicle and full UK license.
What’s On Offer:
- Up to £30,000 salary with potential to earn more.
- Fantastic career progression.
- 28 days holiday.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.