IT & Internet
IT Support Analyst
Our client is successful ERP solutions provider looking for multiple IT Support Analysts with experience of SAGE X3 Enterprise Resource Planning software to be based in their Hampshire offices
Working within a motivated and highly skilled team aiming to offer exceptional customer service and IT Support, Responsible for managing a wide range of IT issues related to SAGE X3 on a daily basis and providing prompt resolution to those issues
- Working as part of IT support team, Log support calls into the ticketing system.
- Become proficient in Sage X3 to enable you to support the system.
- Record accurate, detailed information and track support calls and queries from creation until completion.
- Identify and escalate complex issues to 3rd line support and ensure a prompt resolution.
- Testing of the solution after fix
- Training the end users and documenting the User Guides
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working in IT supporting / Customer service environment is essential.
- Experience using or supporting SAGE X3 or other ERP products is essential
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office products and IT ticketing systems is essential.
- Strong attention to detail with great analytical skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.