IT & Internet
£25,000 Per Annum
IT Support Analyst – Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Salary: up to 25K DOE + Benefits
Our client is successful water engineering company that has evolved with various clients and now provide a full range of multi-disciplinary environmental and engineering services.
- First point of contact for all telephone calls from customers and field engineers.
- Updating all information received promptly to ensure field engineers workload is planned and completed to ensure deadlines are achieved. Develop and document procedures and workflows.
- Respond to service issues and requests. Monitor and maintain computer systems.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working in IT supporting / Customer service environment is essential
- Qualification in Maths, English and IT
- Capable in handling of data ranging from financial, general administration etc. Experience in an IT support role
- Technological Skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Servers (Additional knowledge would be a benefit - Java, C#, Anti-virus, Malware and Networking
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Strong attention to detail with great analytical skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.