Education & Training
£32,000 Per Annum
IQA Assessor (Residential Child Care) – Much Hadham, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £32K+ Benefits
- This is an exciting vacancy for a Verifier and Assessor to join our Learning team on a 2year FTC
- This opportunity is key to our excellent staff development programme and has a direct impact on the quality of care we provide to our vulnerable children.
- You will have overall responsibility for assessing and verifying all qualifications across the Centre, with an emphasis on supporting staff to achieve the Diploma in Residential Childcare at Level 3 & 5.
- If you want to educate, develop and improve our staff skills then this role is for you. You would also be responsible for providing monthly reporting to key stakeholders on candidate progression throughout their award.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- It is essential that the successful candidate hold both IQA and Assessors’ qualifications.
- Experienced Verifier/Assessor, with a background in health care or an education setting, with good working knowledge of Ofsted standards.
- The ability to swiftly secure trust and form good working relationships with colleagues across the business will be of the upmost importance.
- As you support and advise assessors and candidates, you will also provide feedback on performance and identify skills and develop areas of additional learning needs.
- Previous experience of either teaching or assessing, however this is not essential as full training can be provided.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.