HR and Recruitment
£300 Per Day
Internal Recruiter – Remote
Salary: £300 per day
Key Words: Internal Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Partner
Primary Purpose of Role:
This is a unique opportunity to work for a Consultancy providing high-quality talent resources to a number of different sectors. This role is on an interim basis supporting a rapidly scaling organisation looking to hire across all areas of the business. This role will partner with senior stakeholders, providing insights and support to hiring strategies as they continue to grow due to their significant recent funding.
You will provide support across a breadth of areas but anyone with experience within technology or life sciences would be very beneficial.
- Support the Head of Talent on devising talent strategies that align with the business goals.
- Support on recruitment across the organisation.
- Source candidates through headhunting, advertising, sourcing on job boards and referrals.
- Manage the recruitment process end to end.
- Manage internal stakeholders on hiring priorities and timelines.
Internal Recruiter requirements:
- Must have previous internal recruitment experience or external experience in the technology or life sciences sectors.
- Must be a self starter with the ability to manage own workload and be self sufficient.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
At the heart of everything, you’ll be someone that has a strong desire to have a positive impact, always striving to push to the next level and deliver fantastic service.
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you then hit the apply button! All applications will be reviewed and will receive feedback.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003