Marketing & PR
£37,800 Per Annum
Internal Communications Officer
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire (Hybrid Working)
Salary: up to £37,800 + 25 Days Holidays + Generous Pension + Life Assusrance
Our client honours and cares for the men and women of the Commonwealth forces who died in the First and Second World Wars, ensuring they will never be forgotten. Today, over a century after they first began, their work continues through their staff, supporters and volunteers who preserve the unique cultural, horticultural and architectural heritage and ensure that the stories of those who died are told.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic person to join our client Directorate Team, based in Maidenhead. In this key and challenging role, you will join a highly motivated team within the Director General’s office to champion news, information, and the intranet for your colleagues around the globe. You will own the process of sourcing, creating, and disseminating internal communications content, using multiple channels. You will liaise with staff across the business and work with them to disseminate key messaging on behalf of the Director General to the rest of the organisation.
To be successful within this position you will have significant experience in internal communications across digital platforms and paper format. You will bring creativity and stakeholder management skills to the role.
You will be responsible for collecting and helping to create all internal communications, the day-to-day running of the intranet (The Hub) and the monthly company-wide newsletter. Along with several other smaller communications and projects as required.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to network throughout the organisation
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with creating online content platforms
- In addition, they are looking for applicants who share the Values of Respect, Excellence, Teamwork, Communication, Professionalism and Commitment.
In return the company offer:
- Hybrid working plus flexible working arrangements. You will be required to attend the office two days a week, with Tuesdays at the office mandatory. The second day can be arranged with your Line Manager. Every Friday they work from home.
- A generous holiday allocation of 25 days plus paid public holidays and office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Paid public holidays and paid office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Generous Pension Scheme, with the company contributing up to 15%
- Up to six times salary Life Assurance cover
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.