£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Interim Manager - Spalding
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 D.O.E.
This Interim Manager position offers the opportunity to operate for a well organised and long-established company who are specialists in processing and selling organic, open-pollinated seed for the UK and beyond, and developing new varieties through organic plant breeding. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. Although this is an interim position to cover sickness the successful applicant will possibly have the opportunity for future employment with our client based on successful sickness cover.
- Managing, supporting, recruiting, and training staff
- Financial management and reporting
- Day to day business management and oversight
- Embedding a co-operative and supportive culture
- Strategic planning
- Responsibility for health and safety on site
- Person Specification
The successful applicant should have:
- Experience of leading and inspiring others
- Knowledge of management structures and processes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to foster and promote a collaborative team environment
- Experience of setting and managing budgets
- Experience of delivering results
- A commitment to the strategic objectives of the client
- Experience working in an organic/biodynamic environment (desirable but not essential)
The successful applicant will be leading a small team on site and supporting them in their varied roles including growing and processing seeds, running our client’s online shop, keeping our client’s base of supporters and members connected, and developing all aspects on the business, including sales, marketing, and on-site projects. The successful applicant will report to the Board of Directors
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.