Banking, Finance & Insurance
£20,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Insurance Sales Consultant - Basingstoke
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000
Hours: Full time
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic insurance sales consultant to join a friendly and driven team. You will be motivated, sales orientated, and career-driven. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary of £20,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience.
As an Insurance Sales consultant you will be assisting customers both face to face and via the telephone, ensuring they have the best insurance deals, and all their needs are met. You will use your own initiative and have opportunities to progress within the company.
Insurance Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- To arrange insurance cover as agreed with the client
- To follow branch procedures to protect their client, them, and the insurer
- As a committed member of the branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you.
I am very keen to speak to individuals with a Sales/Financial background in retail or customer-facing roles where you are dealing with customers face to face and via the telephone on a daily basis, excellent general knowledge insurance background would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
- Insurance Sales Consultant
- Motor Insurance consultant
- Car salesman
- Customer Service Advisor
- Insurance sales Advisor
- Financial Advisor
- Retail assistant
My client is a well-established insurance broker that has been supporting the community for over 50 years. Who has exceptional customer service and is driven to exceed all clients expectations.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.