Banking, Finance & Insurance
£18,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Insurance Consultant - Personal lines
Witney, OX28 4LE
Salary - £18,000 – £25,000
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Private Lines Insurance Consultant to join an established and professional business, where you will be upselling insurance whilst providing excellent customer service to all their customers. You can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience.
As part of your role as Private Lines Insurance consultant you will be dealing with thier private clients both on the telephone and face to face ensuring they get the best quote on personal lines insurance, retaining current clients and bringing on new clients to the business. You will be given opportunity to gain your CII qualification in your first year of joining the business.
- To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- To arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better levels of cover and service on other insurances they hold
- To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- To follow Branch procedures to protect the client, them, and the insurer
- To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
I am very keen to speak to anyone with experience in one of the following job roles, who is career-minded and experienced in a sales background.
- Personal lines Insurance consultant
- Insurance Sales Consultant
- Insurance sales advisor
- Personal insurance advisor
My client is an established and professional insurance company that has been around for 50 years with over 80 high street branches and still opening and expanding current business.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.