Banking, Finance & Insurance
£18,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Insurance Consultant – St Albans
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Reporting to: Branch Manager
My client is one of the Largest UK Independent insurance brokers, they have been established for around 50 years and have over 80 high street branches throughout the UK. My client is looking for career –minded, ambitious, and professional individuals to join their team in St Albans.
The ideal candidate will exceed client expectations in the delivery of service, in a positive and can-do manner, to ensure that the client is satisfied with the overall service that you have provided.
Ideally, you will have a good standard of general education with a background in either insurance or sales, banking or finance. This is not essential, however, as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
If you take the initiative, our policy of in-house promotion will ensure you have plenty of scope to progress, as your skills develop.
We have ambitious growth plans, so prospects for career progression are excellent and your contribution will be fully acknowledged and rewarded.
- To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- To arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better levels of cover and service on other insurances they hold
- To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- To follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
- To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Use own initiative and always remain organised
- Work well under pressure
- Customer Service
- General insurance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.