Banking, Finance & Insurance
£29,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Insurance Claims Handler
Location: Ilford, London
Salary: £29k - £42k + excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Monday - Friday
Our client is a well-established automotive firm, providing a diverse range of cars and motorcycles for various occasions.
As an Insurance Claims Handler, you will be handling non-fault accident claims and overseeing credit hire recoveries.
- Regularly assess claim status with clients, insurers, and recovery agents.
- Liaise with Line Manager on issues, queries, or concerns.
- Process claims notifications, advice, and collections according to procedures.
- Manage own workload with strong administrative skills.
- Previously worked as an Insurance Claims Handler or in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of experience in handling motor insurance claim.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in credit hire.
- Previous insurance industry experience with a claims handling focus.
- Possess GCSE level education.
- Skilled in MS Office.
- Right to work in the UK.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.