Banking, Finance & Insurance
£25,000 Per Annum
Insurance Account Handler (Motors & Home Insurance)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: From £25,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30 pm
Our client is a prominent insurance company, providing unique and specialised insurance solutions to both individual and business clients. They are renowned for delivering exceptional quality in their services.
They are looking for a Insurance Account Handler to join their team. Your role involves offering expert guidance to clients during the initial stages of new business, developing strong client relationships and promoting business growth.
- Delivering exceptional service on both inbound and outbound calls.
- Offer professional advice based on client needs.
- Effectively promoting and cross-selling various insurance products.
- Dealing terms with clients and insurers.
- Ensuring precise handling of policies, related transactions, and documentation (utilising Acturis and MS Office).
- Enhancing existing processes to elevate service quality.
- Providing valuable assistance and guidance to colleagues on inquiries.
- Undertaking general clerical and administrative responsibilities.
- Previously worked as a Sales Advisor, Client Manager or in a similar role.
- At least 1 year experience in motor and home insurance.
- Possess 1 year of sales, service, and administrative experience.
- Understanding of FCA regulations.
- Able to sell policies according to clients’ needs.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualified. (Preferred)
- Skilled in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 28 days of annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- £500 Referral bonuses.
- Promotional and partnership events.
- Subsidised healthcare subscriptions.
- Discounts on insurance products.
- Eye care vouchers
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.