£55,000 Per Annum
Inspector Building Services - London & South east
The client is a multi-disciplined professional consultancy service, with over 240 staff working from 6 offices in the UK.
The successful candidate with be given the opportunity to become an integral par of a successful building services and sustainability team. You will be responsible for managing site inspections and surveys production of quality output reports and documents. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of inspections including client/site liaison, output documents/deliverables and providing feedback to the internal design team.
- Manage and undertake project surveys including, site inspections, stock condition, refurbishment.
- Attend a wide range of projects including residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial, and educational.
- Attend meetings with, internal groups, clients, and contractors.
- Prepare high quality information including technical reports, schedule, survey reports, and contract documentation.
- Review and commend on building services design drawings and specifications.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients and internal project team.
- Report resource and project financial information to group partners.
- On a daily basis provide support to the team and deal with client related issues and provide professional services as required.
- Assist in the performance and development reviews of junior colleagues.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will be expected to be conscientious, enthusiastic, organised, and professional. You must provide a constant positive influence on the team, encourage other and lead by example.
You will have proven experience in a similar inspection or design role, a detailed knowledge of building services systems is essential, along with detailed knowledge of key building regulations and CIBSE guides.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.