Banking, Finance & Insurance
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Insolvency Administrator - Southend, Essex
Salary: £25k-£30k depending on qualifications & experience.
Our client is the UK’s leading Corporate Rescue and Recovery practice, providing both personal and corporate insolvency services nationwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insolvency Administrator to join an established team of insolvency professionals in our client’s Southend office, where your career can develop and grow. Due to the nature of the work and knowledge required, the suitable candidate will ideally have a minimum of 1+ years’ experience gained in a similar administrative role within insolvency.
- Preparing reports to creditors & shareholders.
- Agreeing claims and distributing funds to creditors & shareholders.
- Preparing Corporation Tax and VAT returns.
- Dealing with asset realisation and ensuring that all relevant statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases.
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions.
- Negotiating with both creditors and debtors.
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work at all levels.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Understanding of IPS.
- 1 years + experience of working in an administrative role within Insolvency.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.