£35,000 Per Annum
Saffron Walden & Remote Working
Our client are a successful, family-owned company, proud of its achievements and its strong team. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team that aims to develop a culture of innovation, excellent customer service, and employee engagement.
They provide innovative chemistry equipment for safer, cleaner, greener, and more productive chemical research. Their largest customers are in the academic, pharmaceutical, biotech, agrochemical, chemical, and fine chemical markets. They sell directly in the UK and internationally via a network of distributors.
The ideal candidate will have a scientific background and will be looking for either part time or full time work with flexibility to work from home, although candidates must be commutable to the office in Saffron Walden for training and team meetings.
- The focus of this role is lead generation and qualification
- To engage inbound leads and customer enquiries and qualify them against their Target Client persona criteria and follow the Sales Processes always prioritising most profitable opportunities
- To build relationships and nurture opportunities, scheduling appointments, demonstrations and further appropriate sales activities
- Support sales with appropriate tasks and customer enquiries.
- Potentially completing sales of smaller value products such as Heat-On, StarFish & accessories
- Work with marketing and product management to identify marketing opportunities and feedback success and market intelligence
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience of a similar role.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of CRM’s - Salesforce experience essential.
- Strong digital understanding of business development tools such as LinkedIn and social media.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Scientific background, Chemistry strongly preferred.
- Language skills advantageous.
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator on all platforms – email, phone, video, online.
- Analytical, a good problem solver.
- Resilient - this sales role will involve rejection from prospects so you can’t be the type of person who loses enthusiasm or tries to avoid tough conversations.
- Enthusiasm and perseverance with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Aptitude to meet challenges that may arise.
- Self-motivation and drive for results
The company offer
· Flexible working hours and home working.
· Five weeks holiday + bank holidays.
· Performance related bonus.
· Pension contribution.
· Comprehensive training.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.