£30,000 Per Annum
Inside Sales Representative - Cardiff
£30,000 basic salary with industry leading commission and bonus structure + competitive benefits and pension.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Reporting in to the head of UK Sales you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding the revenue targets for new and existing Artificial Intelligence based medical systems. You’ll be responsible for developing relationships with new customers, with the ability to assimilate and share relevant product information quickly. You’ll also work closely with the product and marketing functions, providing feedback and insights to help generate powerful demand generation campaigns.
Within this role you will be pitching next generation, Artificial Intelligence based medical systems that offer a hugely positive social impact. You’ll be someone that is naturally motivated by targets, naturally driven by personal and company success.
This role is mainly head office based and will see you involved in the following:
- Creating and contacting extensive lists of prospective customers via phone / email / virtual meetings.
- Working with the product and marketing teams on demand generation campaigns.
- Pitching innovative technology products to customers.
- Working with Clinical and Technology specialists to deliver virtual demonstrations.
- Negotiating and Closing Sales.
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
- Strong communication and rapport building skills and the ability to develop productive client relationships.
- Proven Inside Sales Skills: a ‘hunter’ mentality with a high degree of self-motivation.
- The ability to develop strong product knowledge and experience with technology sales.
There is an uncapped commission scheme and additional bonus structure in place that offers huge earning potential. This role is perfect for someone that enjoys being given ownership and accountability with huge scope for progression. As the organisation scales over the next 5 years, you’ll be encouraged to grow with them, taking on additional responsibilities with the opportunity to really kick on in your career. Within this role you will be selling products that have a tangible benefit on people’s lives and you will be encouraged to continually develop your skills.
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you then hit the apply button! All applications will be reviewed and will receive feedback.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.