Inside Sales Executive - Lancaster, UK
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Our client is a leading international provider of scientific and technical services, regulatory advice, sustainability service and training to industry in the field of chemical management and risk assessment. Our client was originally founded to provide commercial services relating to the EU REACH Regulation, but now provides registration/ notification services and global regulatory compliance and chemical management support for numerous clients in markets around the globe.
The recruited candidate will be tasked with identifying and prospecting our recruiting client’s clients. As an Inside Sakes Representative, the recruited candidate will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our client’s brand in a way that is positive, honest and professional.
The role responsibilities of this position are:
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects within candidate’s assigned territory.
- Sourcing new opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interests.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in managing customer experience.
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or similar CRM.
- Strong phone presence and experience of high-volume call management.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and motivated team player with a willingness to learn.
- Posses an aptitude for high level of customer satisfaction.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.