£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Industrial Door Engineer – Cheshire
Salary: £35k - £40k
Our Client is established in the manufacturing, installation, maintenance and servicing of Industrial and commercial doors.
The engineer will be covering the North West but travelling nationwide if required. They will be responsible for installations, fault finding, repairing and maintenance on a wide range of roller shutters, industrial doors and manual doors of all types.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous field experience within the industry is essential.
- Good knowledge and experience with all types of industrial doors.
- Mechanical engineering skills.
- Electrical skills would be an advantage but not necessary
- Able to pass a CRB check.
- CSCS card.
- Driving license
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.