£10.61 to £14.73 Per Hour
Industrial Cleaning Operative – Easingwold, York
Salary: Monday – Friday £10.61 Saturday £13.70 Sunday £14.73
My client provides a complete waste service affording you total peace of mind that your environmental obligations are being met. They are looking to appoint an experienced Industrial cleaning operative to work as part of a team. This roles requires you to liaise with Customers and contract managers ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out a number of industrial cleaning works including High Pressure Water Jetting and Tank Cleaning. There is potential for the successful candidate to be involved in CCTV drainage surveys. You will have excellent knowledge of a range of industrial cleaning works including tanks, bunds, interceptors and similar.
- All elements of high-pressure water jetting works
- Tank & Vessel Cleaning
- Drains Cleaning
- Recording all required information using the mobile job management system
- Ensuring a high standard of health and safety is maintained
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Current High-Pressure Water Jetting Certification
- Current Confined Space Entry Certification
- Driver with Towing entitlement
- Be able to work within a team
- Have a positive, optimistic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail, taking pride in your work
The following would be beneficial:
- Class 2 HGV Licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.