Transport & Logistics
Import Clerk - Newcastle Upon Tyne and Wear (GB)
Our well-established client has developed the company into one of the regions foremost suppliers of international freight to “Blue Chip” companies not just in the Northeast of England but Worldwide. This has been achieved by delivering an un-paralleled service to their customers and most importantly, listening to and adapting to their requirements and requests.
Our client is looking to appoint an Import clerk to handle import shipments on their in-house system and assist colleagues in other departments. Responsible for training in multi modal logistics based on customer service requirements and gain knowledge of full import procedures including customs clearances.
- Handling imports from start to finish
- Operationally handle import shipments on their in-house system
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Support and assist colleagues in other departmen
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound Educational background
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.