HR and Recruitment
HR & Recruitment Administrator – Rayleigh, Essex
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrative Assistant to join a growing Payroll Solutions Company based in Rayleigh, Essex.
The HR Administrator will have strong administration skills and experience in recruitment and on boarding.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Point of contact for HR queries
- Recruitment, short listing and interviewing
- Update and maintain HR Systems and databases
- Prepare HR documents
- Organise and deliver Induction and on-boarding for all new employees
- Processing leavers and hold exit interviews
- Manage filing and archiving for all HR related documents
- Assist the payroll team as and when required
The ideal candidate will have excellent Word and Excel skills, strong planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to manage competing priorities. Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.