HR and Recruitment
£36,000 to £44,000 Per Annum
HR Manager -Fulham, London
Salary: £36,000 - £44,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-time (Monday- Friday- 9 hour shift)
Contract length: 12 months
Benefits: Company events, Employee discount
Our client is leading and award-winning property maintenance company in the capital; they have gained an excellent reputation for being great employers, giving opportunity and appreciation for good workmanship. This is reflected in their service delivery, and their customers keep coming back. This has earned them major contracts with many large well-known commercial sites. They are experiencing fast and exciting organic growth and their future lies in the talent they require in providing an exceptional customer experience.
They are in search of a forward thinking and experienced HR manager with excellent recruitment skills. The successful candidate will be energetic, be part of a young growing dynamic team of positive like-minded individuals and work in a fast-paced work environment that offers daily challenges.
- To be a key influenPrimary Duties:cer in people development and organizational structure.
- Working closely with team leaders of their highly respected services.
- Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle, fostering and maintaining employee relationships through coaching and advising
- Assist in organisational effectiveness efforts, as well as building consistency and compliance into daily HR related processes
- An experienced Human Resources Generalist who understands how to navigate the complexity of a dynamic and growing service led operation.
- Ensure the brand their reputation is being carried professionally across all sides of the business
- Protect the company's employment legislation
- Support employees’ welfare
- Understanding the staffing demands of each division
- Ensure requisition and job descriptions are created/updated
- Manage their Bright HR software
- Lead the onboarding process ensuring new recruits are fully trained and safety compliant before starting their first day
- Responding to staff holidays and sickness by quickly providing adequate cover
- Lead process if an internal promotion or transfer
- Manage employees expectations
- Coach and advise leadership on performance management conversations and documentation.
- Employee relations: Recommend appropriate action to maintain a healthy work environment.
- Contribute to the maintenance of HR Dashboard (Bright HR)
- Draw conclusions and recommendations based on trends of HR data points
- Proactively meet with the employee population to maintain a pulse on the business and the impacts to their talent, to then make recommendations or raise concerns as appropriate.
- Manages the recruitment of interns and short-term building work
- Ownership/maintenance of new hires and/or employee changes
- Liaison with Payroll and communicate any changes and updates.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partner with the legal department as needed. Accountable for all HR administration ensuring compliance with legal guidelines.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- HR background (4+ years of Human Resources)
- Experience in the service sector
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical skills
- People focused. Able to build strong relationships at all levels
- Strategic thinker in departmental succession plans to influence advice given to the business.
- Strong people skills and instincts. Always considering the implications & impacts to employees.
- Experience in performance management, employee relations and talent development
- Understanding of labour & employment laws, compensation & benefits, policies & procedures
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive planning, strong follow-through, and follow-up
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently support multiple teams within the company
- Dynamic, highly personable, and culturally sensitive
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.