HR and Recruitment
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
HR Business Partner
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients as an HR Business Partner on a 12-month FTC. We are looking for a highly talented individual to work in partnership with the business, as a trusted adviser, to provide specialist coaching, support and influence relating to the full HR remit of related issues including talent sourcing and recruitment resourcing, enabling managers to effectively deliver their people plans and sustain and help drive forward operational and strategic activities.
Work with the HRD to provide expert advice to equip managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people e.g. performance management, absence management, career management, ensuring legal and regulatory controls are in place.
• Provide advice and guidance to managers regarding the implementation of strategic and operational objectives
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers in the business unit on all matters relating to people policies and procedures and employment legislation
• Coach and build the capability of managers and assist with training and development activities such as focus groups
• Investigate employee relations issues including grievances & disciplinaries, and recommend appropriate action
• Prepare and analyse HR management information to provide insight into trends and inform management decision making
• Drive continuous improvement in the management and monitoring of sickness absence, performance, retention etc. Pro-actively provide appropriate recommendations to line managers to address identified issues
• Facilitate talent sourcing and recruitment to meet business requirements and resource operating models
• Conducting exit interviews and feeding back relevant information to the departmental manager and making suggestions for improvement
• To undertake ad hoc duties as directed and agreed with the HRD
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.