Catering & Hospitality
£20,000 to £21,400 Per Annum
Housekeeping Supervisor – Island near Oban, Argyll Scotland
Salary: £20,000- £21,400
Live in available, Meals provided on duty.
Must have type B driving licence, own transport is recommended due to remoteness of the location.
A really unique position to work for our client on a private island near Oban, Scotland. The island boats gorgeous views overlooking Loch Linnhe and the dramatic Movern mountains. The island spans over 300 acres filled with beautiful wildlife and mesmerising natural beauty. The Island has ample attractions such as a 9 hole golf course, spa and leisure facilities and much more.
Our client is looking for a Housekeeping Assistant who endeavours to deliver the highest level of service, with 32 Luxury bedrooms the eligible candidate must be able to ensure that high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are consistently maintained. The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for detail for all areas of the public spaces and guests’ accommodation. Our client has a small friendly team who pride themselves on exceeding guests expectations at all times.
- Active working housekeeper.
- 5 days a week all days and hours are dependent on business requirements.
- Ensure high levels of service.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be supporting their HOD on the day to day operation, taking charge when they have their days off or holidays.
- Must be able to work under pressure and have effective communication skills with the team and other HODs.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- As an individual you will be committed to delivering fantastic customer service.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Focused on providing a 5* service
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated.
- Good level of English both written and verbal.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.