Catering & Hospitality
£9.01 Per Hour
Salary: £9.01 per hour
Due to increased business, our client are looking for an additional housekeeper to join their team, lead by Housekeeping Manager.
This role would be working around 30 hours per week, over five days, including weekends, but no evenings. Hours may be flexible to accommodate school runs etc.
Hours of work are flexible but typically 9.30am-3.30pm and there may be additional hours available during the busier season.
Along the competitive salary package, staff also receive Christmas off, dinner on your birthday, company pension scheme, 25% staff discount in the restaurant for family and friends.
Successful team members will be able to demonstrate the following:
Maintain attention to detail in servicing all areas of the hotel, including public areas & bedrooms.
Able to work as part of a small team and independently and use your initiative
- To comply with the businesses' coronavirus management policy
- To service public areas & guest bedrooms to a high quality as directed by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Ensure your service area is clean and well stocked at all times
- Report any maintenance issues
- To comply health & safety requirements
- Be prepared to help other departments when necessary.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.