Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£9 Per Hour
Huyton & Liverpool
House Keepers – Cleaning & Laundry - Huyton & Liverpool
- 24-48 hours/week
- Up to £9/hour
- attendance bonus
Our client is a family owned business established for almost 30 years. They own and operate seven quality nursing and residential care homes on five sites, in Merseyside and Lancashire. Their residents are able to retain their own individuality in the atmosphere of a home. Our client takes pride in being both large enough to cope and small enough to care. They are currently seeking an experienced a House Keepers (laundry) onDays with positions available at two locations
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Team player
- Satisfactory enhanced CRB Disclosure, Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- Previous experience relevant to the position
- Good communication skills
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES Laundry:
- Sort washing into relevant groups, where applicable, and process it through the washer, drier and iron. Keep clean and dirty linen separate within the laundry area
- The following priorities apply: Bedding, Towels, Clients’ personal laundry, Serviettes, Tea towels.
- Return the Care Home's washing to the linen cupboard and the kitchen.
- Perform minor repairs to Clients’ clothing.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.