Catering & Hospitality
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Hotel Duty Manager Port Appin, Nr Oban, Argyll on the West Coast of Scotland
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Our client is one of the best regarded small luxury hotels in Scotland. Located on the West coast right in the Scottish Highlands. Surrounded by stunning views, in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. A truly amazing place to live and work.
We have a rare opportunity, for a suitably qualified and experienced Duty Manager looking to progress and further their career in the higher end of the hospitality market within a luxury hotel in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Experience in a the boutique / luxury hotel environment is essential
There is an option to live on site with our client offering a 1x bed, converted granary, apartment accommodation at a heavily subsidised cost plus meal allowance.
- A salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- per annum
- An opportunity to advance your career in hospitality within a luxury hotel
- The Option to live on site with meal allowance (accommodation to be discussed if required)
- The chance to live and work in an area of outstanding beauty
- Be part of an outstanding team delivering a quality service
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experienced Duty Hotel Manager
- Experience in a the boutique / luxury hotel environment is essential
- Experienced, and qualified in aspects of hotel and restaurant operational procedures
- The ability to train staff members when required.
- Organised, systematic, patient, motivated, confident and hard working.
- You must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and problem solving skills, good customer service skills and able to multi-task. You will work well and even thrive under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- You will be able to work independently and be comfortable in deputising in your line managers absence.
The right candidate will have experience at duty manager level having previously performed a similar role and looking to progress their career. You will perform duties commensurate with the role including but not limited to the operation of booking systems and procedures, overseeing of events, activities and operations in a luxury hotel in support of the Assistant / General Manager and with a view to eventually progressing their career and assuming more responsibilities. The right candidate will be able to make necessary, operational, decisions as required and ensure all hotel rules and policies are implemented while delivering outstanding customer service.
They will welcome guests and customers as they enter the hotel and assist the hotel management team in ensuring a high level of quality is achieved during the entire guest experience.
This is a very special opportunity for a career minded hospitality professional.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.