Catering & Hospitality
£25,650 Per Annum
Hotel Duty Manager – Fort William
Salary: £25,650 + Annual Tips
A truly wonderful and unique opportunity to join a beautiful 19th Century Castle Hotel located near Fort William. The hotel has been voted top 5 in the World with a 3AA Rosette Restaurant and impeccable grounds. The hotel now needs its very own world class Duty Manager so please get in touch if you think this could be you!
You will be a hands on duty manager from a luxury hotel background, with strong F&B skills with strong people and team management skills. You will coach and mentor a small team of staff ensuring their welfare and happiness is your priority.
- To assist the General Manager when required
- Overseeing daily operations and ensure the smooth running of the Hotel
- To train and mentor junior staff
- Strong Food and Beverage knowledge
- Extremely organised
- Impeccably presented
- Excelled verbal and written English
- Ability to build strong relationships with guests
- Ability to motivate staff and maintain good morale
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years in a 5 star property at supervisory/management level
- Ability to mutli-task in a faced paced environment
- Experience in 3AA Rosette Restaurant
- Effectively deal with customer complains and find resolutions
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.