£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Home Manager - Plymouth - PL3 5TX
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 based on experience
Job Type: Full Time (Monday-Friday) 8am-4pm
Our Plymouth based client is looking for a Home Manager to join their team.
Main Purpose of the role:
To provide a need led service to adults with a learning disability by adopting a person centered approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices. To maintain high standards ensuring the compliance with National Care Standards.
Leadership and People Management:
- To lead by example and develop effective teams within the Home.
- Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development.
- Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Team Leaders and Senior Support Workers in line with Company procedures and standards.
- Ensure the Home is run in line with statutory and Home from Home Care policies and procedures.
- Ensure processes are in place and adhered to in line with the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Develop a culture which enables staff members to maximise their development and create areas of expertise within the service.
- Ensure information is collated and recorded in line with Quality Assessment System and CQC requirements.
- Manage the appropriate maintenance of records and personal information in line with the Data Protection Act and to the standards required by Information Governance.
- To attend reviews as appropriate
- To act as an ambassador for Home from Home Care representing the Company where necessary at events and meetings.
- To undertake ongoing continued professional development.
- To uphold the values and ethos of the Company.
- To undertake such duties and responsibilities reasonably consistent with the role as may be required from time to time by the Operations Manager.
- The candidate should be RGN qualified and live in close proximity to care home.
- Experience - have previous experience of working in care homes
Benefits on offer.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pension Scheme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.