Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Home Manager – Crowthorne, Berkshire
My client is a private residential and specialist dementia care provider who has over 40 years experience, they are a family run business for families that boasts a 26-care home portfolio and long-standing success story where the people they support, and their families are the forefront of their person-centred vision.
They are looking to appoint a registered manager to manage the day to day running of the home to the satisfaction of the owners, the statutory authorities, and in the best interest of those in the care of the owners.
The successful applicant will be a self-motivated individual who strives for excellence and development. They will have previous managerial experience as an Assistant or Deputy home manager.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Recruit, develop and lead a highly effective team of staff.
- Promote the home professionally and effectively in the community, whilst maintaining private bed occupancy and corporate marketing.
- Effective monitoring of appropriate care delivery which meet the needs of all individuals in a person-centred way.
- Work within agreed budgets by effectively managing resources.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Must hold at least NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- 2 year’s experience as an Assistant or Deputy Manager level
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- A team player who is also able to work on own initiative
- Capability to organise and prioritise workload
- Interest in personal development and gaining new skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003