HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter
Our client is a leader in the field of HGV Trailers and operates from more than 70 locations across the UK and Europe. They invest heavily in new modern technology and training of their people, so it offers the ideal environment to improve your skills and develop your technical knowledge. They believe in investing in their people and promoting from within, and so provide a perfect environment where you can develop and progress your career.
The successful HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic / Fitter will maintain and repair the Heavy Goods Vehicle Trailers of their rental fleet and their customers own trailers at the workshop.
- It will be the successful candidate’s role to inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard.
- The successful candidate will work to high standards, work well within a team, work efficiently and be flexible.
- This role provides an opportunity to work within a company that invests in the latest technology and training, so you must be keen to learn new skills and develop your knowledge.
- The role will involve possible shift working, including weekends.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working on HGV Trailers as a Technician, mechanic or Fitter and experience of servicing, safety checks, MoT preparation and a good all round knowledge, experience and understanding of HGV Trailers.
Requirements for HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic / Fitter:
- Time served HGV or HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic or Fitter.
- NVQ / City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience.
- Technical background /experience in HGV Trailer repairs.
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills.
Similar Job Titles: HGV Trailer technician, HGV Trailer mechanic, HGV Trailer Fitter, HGV Mechanic, HGV Technician, HGV Fitter, Trailer Technician, Truck Mechanic
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.