£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
HGV Technician / Plant Fitter
Location: Scaynes Hill, West Sussex
Salary: £35k - £45k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is a family-owned enterprise, specialising in a range of garden services including grounds maintenance, planting, tree surgery, and fencing. They provide high-quality and reliable services to enhance outdoor spaces.
As an HGV Technician / Plant Fitter, you will play a pivotal role participating in the daily workshop activities, ensuring that all repair and maintenance tasks are executed to exacting standards and in full compliance with legal regulations.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on HGVs and Plants as instructed, either on or off-site.
- Contribute to ensuring the safe, efficient, and effective functioning of all vehicles.
- Participate in training programs that align to the standards set by management.
- Adhere to the company's safety regulations, policies, and safe work practices.
- Maintain daily effective communication with colleagues and management.
- Previously worked as an HGV Mechanic, HGV Technician, Plant Fitter or in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess welding experience.
- A NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 certification in HGV and Plant maintenance.
- Valid driving license.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.