£15 Per Hour
Up to £15 per hour
My client is a medium-sized family-owned construction equipment sales, rental and service company specialising in crawler cranes, mini cranes, telescopic crawler cranes, truck cranes, piling equipment and soil mixing equipment. Servicing the construction, civil engineering, piling, and ground engineering industries. My client has a purpose-built facility which includes a modern fully equipped workshop with 25 tons overhead crane, fabrication shop with fume extraction and 2 overhead cranes, large wash bay with water recycling system plus a state-of-the-art paint centre with baking oven, extraction system and the ability to finish equipment in 2-pack solid paint.
They also carry large stocks of used equipment.
- They are looking for a heavy welder / fabricator to work with a successful plant hire from Warwickshire.
- The successful welder and fabricator will have an eye for detail, be flexible, reliable and have high standards of workmanship.
- You must be able to work to patterns rather than just drawings.
- The first 39 hours are at a rate of £14 or £15 per hour, but from then onwards you are on the x1.5 per hour rate.
- With a typical working week of 50 hours this equates to over £40,000 pa.
Key Skills: heavy plant experience, heavy welding and fabricating experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.