£34,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Heating Engineer -Central Belt, Scotland
Salary: £34K to £40K + Van & Fuel Card
Our client is a successful Energy Solutions company with over 30 years combined experience of providing energy saving solutions to customers, helping them to save money on energy bills and making their home more energy efficient. They are an established, stable and trusted company with installations spread over the whole of Scotland. Throughout the years they have accumulated a large existing customer base who are testament to our professionalism, level of care and customer service provided.
We are expanding our Renewable Energy and Heating Division within our Domestic Home Installation business and have an exceptional opportunity for an Experienced Heating Engineer to join a fast growing and successful company.
- To initially work alongside one of our trained Renewable Heating Teams installing Air Source Heat Pumps in our customers’ homes
- Carry out the installation of Air Source Heat Pumps and Gas Boilers.
- Be willing to go the extra mile to maintain our first-class customer service reputation and get jobs finished on time.
- Take pride in your work and bae respectful of our customers’ homes.
- Have good time keeping and attention to detail.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Gas Safe qualified with ACS- CCN1, CENWAT1 as a minimum.
- 5+ years of installing full domestic central heating systems.
- Qualified plumbing & heating engineer (NVQ or equivalent).
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinder qualifications and experience necessary.
- Heat Pump, Oil and LPG requalification and experience adventitious but not a requirement.
- Physically fit to be able to carry out all the duties required for the role.
- Have a Full, Clean Driving Licence.
- Be able to run your own team of 3 with a positive attitude.
- Be able to work anywhere in Scotland, with a requirement for occasional overnight stays from 0 to 3 nights per week depending on workload and job locations
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.