Heat Pump Engineer - East London
Excellent Salary dependant on experience.
My Client are a highly respected and established HVAC Contractor based in Hull. Their portfolio encompasses a full range of refrigeration and air conditioning, from complex process cooling solutions to heat pumps, from mobile units to full comfort cooling designs. In short, we design, supply, install, commission, service and maintain the full range of equipment, from all the leading manufacturers to Blue Chip clients.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Service & maintain Heat Pumps
- Attend breakdowns and where possible complete first time fix
- Identify further works to ensure equipment is maintained in correct working order
- Complete any repair work when necessary
- Coordinate and control all documents associated with the work
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality standards, is technically correct and is in line with Company, client and manufacturing requirements
- Liaise closely with the client, maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships
- Work in a safe and controlled manor following all necessary internal health & safety processes and client specific requirements. Ensuring the customers property is respected at all times
- Maintain personal productivity in line with the business requirements
- Be an ambassador of their brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- An experienced Heat Pump Engineer or a domestic heating engineer preferably qualified in unvented cylinders, however this is not essential as training can provided
- A competent engineer, you will have at least 2 years experience servicing and maintaining appliances.
- Ideally you will be FGAS qualified
- A keen eye for detail and a desire to work to a very high standard
- The ability to work safely and ensure others on site work safely
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ideally you will have previous experience liaising with domestic stakeholders
- The ability to work independently and use your own initiative
- Full driving license
Prior to apply for this opportunity, please ensure you have all the relevant experience required for Heat Pump Engineer role ( FGAS Qualified, Servicing and maintaining, 2 years minimum experience, Heat Pump or Domestic Heating Engineer experience, Unvented Cylinders )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.