Education & Training
£28,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Health & Safety Trainer – Workington
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Trainer to design, develop and deliver a range of safety programmes covering all aspects of conventional health and safety.
- Deliver accredited and in-house Health and Safety Training (e.g. Nebosh General, IOSH Managing Safely, Safety Passport, Risk Assessment, Working at Heights.
- Complete and mark assessments.
- Develop new and update existing materials.
- Design bespoke courses to meet customer needs.
- Liaise with customers to identify their specific requirements.
- Liaise with Awarding Bodies.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum.
- Chartered status (or prepared to/working towards).
- Member of IOSH or similar professional body.
- A minimum of four years’ experience as Health & Safety Practitioner.
- Experience of delivering Health & Safety Training.
- Holds full UK Driving License.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.